Saturday, November 29, 2014

Deborah and I in the Green Room at the ABC


Deborah and I had an interview with Sheridan Stewart at the ABC in Mildura which coincided with our exhibitions at the Art Vault. It was my first time being on a radio arts program, Deborah had done this before, but Sheridan is one of those people who put you at ease instantly which made the whole experience a real pleasure. It's great there is still radio time devoted to the arts which is noticeably absent on free to air TV.

Our interview is on Thursday morning, 4 Dec, between 7 - 7.30am. Tune into 104.3 ABC FM

The photos above were taken in the Green Room. For some reason I always thought the Green Room would be just that - green, but as you can see there's no hint of green anywhere. Just out of curiosity, I looked it up and it's interesting to read more about its origins. Click Green Room